The term ´you´ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Making A Contract with Us
- When you place an order with us you are making an offer to purchase goods from us. We will send you a confirmation email once we have received your order and payment. We advise you to store your e-mail confirmation safely and securely as this acts as your electronic receipt. It includes your order number which will be needed if you wish to contact us for information relating to your purchase or to return your purchase.
- We will review your order and email you again if there are likely to be any delays or shortages. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
- Images portrayed on FamilyBrands.com are for illustrative purposes only. Please read full descriptions for more detailed information.
- Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
Registering With Us & How To Place An Order
- You agree that by creating an account with us you are 18 years or above.
- Each registration is for single use only and you are responsible for all information provided and password security.
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Delivery is free of charge. There will be no additional charge on top of the sub total of your basket for delivery.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering .
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, MasterCard, , PayPal.
- All prices quoted on our website are in Euros.
- We have a more detailed Delivery policy which is outlined here: Delivery Information
Cancellation & Returns
- We are happy to cancel your order. You will need to email or telephone us with your order no. and details of reason for cancellation. We can only cancel orders that have not already despatched. All despatched orders or that are too far along the picking and packing process will need to be returned once received following our Returns Policy guidelines which you can view here: Return & Policy
- If goods become faulty more than 14 days after delivery then you are advised to contact the manufacturer and use their warranty procedure. Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer’s documentation all goods carry a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Some warranties become effective once purchase is made.
- We research our prices daily to provide you with the best possible prices. Please be aware that from day to day our prices may fluctuate in accordance with our Pricing Policy. Refunds will be processed by the price you paid at time of purchase.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant EU legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the European Union.
- We will not be liable for any economic losses, profits, contracts, business, goodwill or reputation.
- Nothing shall exclude or limit or liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees.
- Our liability does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Please be aware that we are not held responsible for fulfilment of our contract with you for circumstances beyond our control; including, without limitation:
- (a) fire;
- (b) severe weather conditions;
- (c) industrial dispute;
- (d) strike or labour disputes
- You may not misuse this website nor must you use without our prior consent any content or images. This also includes visits to our company blog.
- Whilst the internet is a great source of useful information we are not responsible for any links that you follow externally from our website. Links are not constantly reviewed or monitored and so any content or images you view is entirely at your own risk.
Site Down Time
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that PerfumeDepot.ie is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
We hope that our terms and conditions provide a comprehensive outline for your use of our website. Last updated: 01/08/2017